Monday, August 2, 2010


Welcome!This is a place to show you all the laughter and joy I have from being apart of my family and raising Dario. I will not be telling you how to be a parent, giving advice, etc, this is just a place I will be placing photos of my family (mostly Dario) so you can join in on my laughter and joy I have everyday!

This is Dario enjoying the pool with all of his clothes on, even though he had just a diaper on for 90 minutes and never went in. Of course when I put clothes on his, he jumped into the pool. He made us all laugh!

6 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Love it! Can't wait to see more =) Miss you guys!
erin, adam and charlie

Michelle Calabro said...

Just stopping by to say hello! :)

Nanny said...

so dario is going to have a BIG, little brother?

richard madonia said...

Papa said "time flies"!

richard madonia said...

So when are we going to get more pics on your blog????