Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Disney

"Thanks for letting my dreams come true mom! I finally get to see the castle!" Dario said as soon as we arrived at Magic Kingdom. Dario, Danilo, myself, Vince, and Nanny all took a trip to Disney. We were a little nervous for the trip as we had heard good and bad stories but I have to say it was amazing! It was totally worth all the money as we made so many memories! Disney seems to have a way with families, and makes things easy. Our time at Hollywood Studio was filled mostly with Star Wars:

                                                          

Dario and Danilo decided to bother the Storm Troopers, so the Storm Troopers followed them around the park for some time. It was hilarious! 
Danilo and Dario went through Jedi Training 





Danilo and Dario begged to go on this ride. I tried to convince them not to, and showed them a youtube video but they wanted to go. Well, you can tell Danilo didn't like it! 





No comments: