Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Happy first birthday Renzo

Well we did it! We are celebrating making it through his first year as we all know it is not easy! With Vince in school full time, me working full time and having three kids this was a challenge. I will let you know that I have taken in ever moment with Renzo, even the late night feedings, the snuggles in the middle of the night, and him being sick. I know he is my baby and I wanted to remember and be present for all of it as I have sadly learned with Dario and Danilo it goes way too fast!! Renzo has grown so much from when he was born and truly is a sweet baby. He loves taking baths and playing in the water. He enjoys dancing to music, especially Zac Brown. What he really enjoys is food, just inhales it! Some of his favorite foods are blueberries, black olives, pasta with red sauce, and different kinds of meat balls. He loves cords and pulling the toaster around. He jas a huge smile, but gets mad if you take things away that he likes, especially the remote control.

This birthday party was a celebration of many things.He was not a fan of the cake too much but loves his gifts that play mucus. We are looking forward to many more memories with this little guy. 

Thanks Renzo for being such a sweet kid and having me enjoy all the moments good and not so good! 















No comments: