Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kindergarten Orientation

Vince and Dario headed to Kindergarten orientation this week. Before Dario went I asked to look around the room and see all the fun things. Dario says, " there is only one thing I care about!" I say," what is that?" Dario says," about the potty! You know mom I don't like automatic flushers, I have to see if they have that!" He is so funny!

Dario had fun meeting new kids, checking out the school. He said he listened most of the time. He said they asked him to color an eagle and he said he just could not color because it was boring. I reminded him that he needs to listen to the teachers no matter if it is boring or not. Dario's response," Remember she is not my teacher yet, Ms. Nikki is!"

He cracks us up!

Oh, so everyone knows he came home happy because the potty does not automatically flush!



1 comment:

Nanny said...

Papa says:Great news. A good beginning! Good luck Dario. (I hear they are installing automatic flushers over the Summer.LOL)