Monday, October 10, 2011

Life goes by so fast

I took some time today to reflect on this weekend. We had such a great weekend, celebrated our anniversary,and spent some great family time together. Vince and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary, and it has been a wonderful past 6 years, and we are so thankful for the two beautiful, amazing boys that we have. I look at this picture of Danilo and realize how fast life goes and how lucky I am. It is hard to believe that Vince and I have been married for 6 years, and even harder to believe that Dario is 3 and 1/2 and Danilo is 4 months old. I am realizing how important it it to soak up every moment because it goes by so fast.

2 comments:

Erin said...

happy belated anniversary! i complete agree that time moves way to quickly. btw, danilo adorable!!!! so, so cute.

Nanny said...

I love this picture of Danilo. He is so handsome.
However, he is growing up much to quickly:(