Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I like a medicine!


Dario has been sick for the past few days and had a fever two nights and then Sunday said his ear hurt. It is so nice that he can tell me what hurts, instead of waiting for things to get bad to head to the doctor. Well, we headed to the doctor when I heard Dario mutter the words ,"mommy, my ear hurts" and found that Dario has a double ear infection! Thankfully he loves the taste of the medicine and is willing to take it when I ask. He even likes giving it to himself!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it "shaky pink" medicine? Whenever mom would get us to the doc for ear infections we'd head home with shaky pink amoxicillan and my sis and I both loved the flavor of that stuff. Hehe. Connection!! ~Margaret

Erin said...

hope by now he's back to his old self. i dread to see what this cold season has in store for us ear wise! fingers crossed that this will be it for dario!

Nanny said...

I hope he is feeling better. We miss him upstate. We can always use his helpful nature and most of all his excellent sense of humor